Speaking Well in Social Media is Important
It’s about so much more than simply raising your voice online. That is where most companies are failing today. They’re looking at social media as a bullhorn. Let’s talk about our company 24×7 on all the social platforms! That will drive so much traffic to our site…
Actually it does just the opposite. It will drive people away and they’ll never come back. If you’re not sure how else to approach it and you don’t have expert help, we might be the right team to help you.
Where we provide the most value is in these areas:
- Teach you and your team on using social media for business effectively (strategy, best practices, 3rd party tools, measurement, etc.)
- Set up social media presences for you (LinkedIn Company Page and Profile, Facebook Business Page, Instagram Profile, Twitter Profile, Pinterest Boards, YouTube Channel, etc.)
- Help you get a blog up and running on your existing site (blogging really helps you get more traffic to your website)
- Set up automated content sharing using 3rd party tools like HootSuite and Buffer
- Create and manage your social media channels for you (we do it all)
- Present public seminars and workshops for your organization or association
Our chief consultant and trainer has been using social media for business for 7+ years and training others for 6. Over this time Facebook has dominated, but has faced real competition from Twitter and now Instagram (and even SnapChat) as important platforms for businesses to communicate through. YouTube meanwhile has grown consistently to be the kingpin of online video with Facebook and Instagram doing really well, too. Doing online marketing without video is missing the boat in our opinion.
If you would like expert guidance to make sense of all the options in combination with email marketing, your blog and website, contact us. We work with all types of small and medium companies to optimize their online marketing presence. From just a little help to doing it all, we’ve been there and done that.
We also teach seminars and workshops all the time. If that’s your cup of tea, attend an upcoming event or hire us for a custom one.
“I started using Social Media a lot more after your class and I now use almost all social media as marketing tools for my company, MealPro. In retrospect your class had a very positive impact on myself and how it shaped MealPro into a digital brand,”
– Andy Sartori, MealPro
Wondering about our credentials?
We have a few…
- Former San Francisco and Silicon Valley Small Business Development Centers Social Media Trainer
- Former instructor within San Francisco State’s Extended Learning Certificate program for Social Media
- Certified HootSuite Professional
- We’ve presented social media seminars for the San Francisco Business Times, Silicon Valley Business Journal, Puget Sound Business Journal, Sacramento Business Journal, and the San Mateo Daily Journal
- Former Social Media Expert for PC Mall Small Business Network
- Lastly we are certified in Basic SEO from the Search Engine Academy so we know how it all works to drive traffic to your website
Call us at 650.373.2122 or contact us to find out exactly how I can help you use Social Media to grow your business. We primarily work with small and medium businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area.